Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About Me :)

My name is Kirsti Parsons. I'm 20 years old and a Junior at UCO but this is my first year here. I was born and raised in Stigler, OK and attended college at Carl Albert State College in Poteau, OK for 2 years. I have a huge family (4 sisters and 2 brothers) who I love to spend time with when I'm not at school or babysitting. I also love to cook, scrapbook, and do anything outdoors! I'm an Elementary Education major and hope to some day work with kindergarten students but I would love to teach elementary students at any age. Even though I've switched majors a million times, I have always known that I wanted to work with children in some way. My fourth grade teacher was the best teacher I've ever had and she's the reason that I want to teach!! She showed her students that she could be a teacher and friend while still having their respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment